There are just three weeks left to apply by the priority deadline for the BAS in Sustainable Practices 2016 cohort. Applications received after April 1 will be reviewed on a space-available basis as they are received.
Green jobs are abundant and diverse in the Puget Sound Region. Here are some great examples of recent job postings:
- Sustainability Program Coordinator – King County Department of Transportation
- Naturalist – City of Seattle
- Program Manager, On-Site Renewable Energy – Amazon
- Environmental Scientist – Tetra Tech
- Director of Sustainability – Bellevue College
Contact Jodie Galvan, Assistant Director of Sustainable Practices at jgalvan@Cascadia.edu or 425.352.8215 with any questions.
We hope to see your application soon!